ORVSD Google Apps Technical Series
Are you a Google Apps for Education domain or technical administrator at an Oregon K-12 district or ESD? Are you interested in deploying Google Apps for your schools, but aren’t sure where to start? Are you a principal or teacher who supports the Google Apps domain in your building? Are you a systems administrator who set up a Google Apps domain for your district a few years ago and recently noticed all the enhancements that have been made in the interim years?
If you are nodding your head as you read, we invite you to join us for our Google Apps for Education Technical Series.
- A blend of online and in-person training events in April, May, and June 2015
- An online community for sharing and back-channeling
- Session facilitators that include Oregon experts, Googlers, and guests from around the world
- Group-based test preparation for the Google Apps Administrator Exam
- In-depth knowledge of the Google Admin console to help inform decisions you’ll make about your domain and environment
- Connections to other domain administrators
- Positioning for the Google Apps Administrator Exam and certification
- Greater support for the enterprise and education use of Google Apps for Education in your schools
The series kicks off on Friday, April 3 at 10:00 a.m. with a webinar that includes an introduction to Google Apps, a rapid-fire look at the Admin console, and the toolkit for our technical series.
The cost is free. To register, please complete the form below. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.