Great Online Course Design :: ITSC 2012
Great Course Design and Free, Accessible Resources: An Unlikely Love Story
In this session, we will:
1) Examine how to best meet the needs of a variety of learners in your face-to-face, online, and hybrid courses by searching and FINDING engaging and helpful resources. Courses can be created for students at any grade level and are also useful for adult learners.
2) Use second and third generation web tools to help cement content through reflection and collaboration.
3) DESIGN the heck outta your course making it appealing to both look at and learn from!
We hope you will leave today’s session with at least:
- one new content-searching strategy
- one new content-vetting source
- one new collaboration source
- one new design inspiration
- We need your email address.
- We’re listening to this Scott Simon essay.
- We’re choosing our biggest pet peeve from Robin Williams’s Bad Design Features.
- We’re collaborating on a Delicious stack.